1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just a quick request for some help

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hiya Guys, not posted here for an age again.. but well, just wondering if any of you maybe able to help, I'm looking for a lot of just plain display plants, does anyone have a stash of them, or know of vendors which have a lot for a reasonable price? I'm thinking of trying to grow some.. but I seem to remember that growing them is a bit of a pain in the what's'its! don't really want any special colour ones, just the ones grown from a plain seed.

2. Return2UO

Return2UO Guest

I think I go my last lot of plain grain plants from Bluebells Cottage vendor which I think is in the north-west corner of Yew.

I've seen people about that vendors tending plants recently so they maybe able to help with a customer order.

3. Hey there!

I run a few plant vendors myself at Blue Wolf Traders. (Yeah i was into plants for umm... 4 weeks and then it became boring hehe) If you need any other than the ones stocked - or more or whatever, just ICQ me on 38970131 and i could go through the rest of my leftovers.

[​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Gwen, you need a restock! [​IMG]
    Couldn't find it Return.. in Yew or ouside Yew?
    another question..
    where would I get vines from? I had a box full in my house before I left.. but I can't for the life of me remember where I got them!!

5. <blockquote><hr>

where would I get vines from? I had a box full in my house before I left.. but I can't for the life of me remember where I got them!!

[/ QUOTE ]

from the tentacles you summon with a green thorn

6. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

from the tentacles you summon with a green thorn

[/ QUOTE ]... by targetting swamp tiles... [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah yes! I remember now, thanks guys.. one last thing then.. anyone got green thorns or a bright green seed I can buy? Gwen is all out, had a look and the green thorn vendors I saw were all out

8. Guest

Guest Guest

or slay tentacles in blighted grove. no thorn needed for that

9. Guest

Guest Guest

where is blighted grove?

10. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Blighted grove is near Shame, its Lady Melisandes lair.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Right! I'll buy you out of flower and fern again when I get home from work.

12. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thorns available from the Mall.................... [​IMG]

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ah yes! I remember now, thanks guys.. one last thing then.. anyone got green thorns or a bright green seed I can buy? Gwen is all out, had a look and the green thorn vendors I saw were all out

[/ QUOTE ]

got some green thorns in, will be ready next week, and have some vines on my plant vendor [​IMG]

(take the south gate out of luna, follow the road over the road and past the brigand camp. saor guild shop is to the left of your screen about one screen past the brigands. if you get to the mountains, you've gone too far [​IMG] )

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't know those gave vines. The green thorn summons a 'whipping vine' not a swamp tentacle.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

looking for a lot of just plain display plants

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the vendors inside Umbra#1 (the first house west of Umbra) should hold several (coloured) plants.
    afair the price was 999gp each.
    Not sure, but i think it is the one next to the treasuremap vendor (Not playing right now, so i cant login to check)

16. If you need more plants still, i'll do yet another restock tonight [​IMG]