1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just a reminder about turn-ins...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aoLOLita, Sep 18, 2011.

1. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Be sure you consolidate all your turn-in goodies on one character so you can maximize your buying power. Simple to do with householders, just create a garbage barrel and cluster chest dedicated to turn-ins within grabbing range. Those w/o houses will haveto hand-off to a trusted player or another account character and use the public trash cans...

So far I am quite happy with the values on Origin so far - hope they don't change!

Good Luck all!

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think I might have the most points on the shards I don't play because the characters still have the holiday gifts. :)

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

wasn't there something else about items in a container and not being counted correctly?

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmm thanks for the heads up.

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I dropped 4 arties in my trash can at house at the same time and it did not give me the correct amount of points for them. I think they were counted as armor stats and not the Arty 11 point. Did them one at a time and got the correct points but waiting 3 min to do each one is a pain in the butt.

On Origin I dropped some of my stuff in the Trash Can at luna bank one at a time and got the right amount of points for each item. And you do not have to wait for the 3 min timer at the bank.

Will take all my high point items and Arties to the bank and do one at a time on my home shard just to make sure when this goes live to all shards.