1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a reminder......

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Vivacia, May 9, 2011.

1. Vivacia

Vivacia Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 30, 2008
    I know that there are in-game issues and things dont work as intended at times. Its very frustrating to say the least when you cant even recall to your ship. But "fixing" a problem takes more in-depth "shuffling" than what some people may not realize. Somthing else we all need to remember is that a large part of the staff just went through a major life changing event and they lost real life material possesions, family and friends (not pixels) from the earthquakes and tsunami in Japan. I think they are doing the best they can right now with the extreme emotional stress they must be going through. As for your lost ship, you can page a gm under help options and they will transport you to your ship. Just ask for a ride, thats what i did.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    That is a great reminder. Thank you, Vivacia. :)