1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just a spur of the moment thought...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kattasrophe, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

I know I haven't been very active and I am very sorry about that. I have been Ill or just too busy to log in. I had an idea for an event. A lot of us are now able to make coffee or hot chocolate.. what if we made a ''caffee'' and invite people from other shards to visit. I have a house I can turn into a caffee and I figured it would be fun.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I think one has been built in Magincia. Maybe we should staff it and work convenient shifts that work with real life schedules. *listens*

Kattasrophe likes this.
  3. Candy Cane

Candy Cane Journeyman

I think if it was posted on each shard or maybe in Uhall that Siege was hosting a get together say one Sat. afternoon it would be a fun event. Could get people to come check out Siege. Have different guilds there to talk about guilds that are on Siege and things like that.

Kattasrophe likes this.
  4. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Thank you for the support guys I will try to see what I can do to make this one happen.

5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I vaguely remember Kazola's on GL I believe...way back in 19 *muffledy muffle*...I would attend a night or 2 if others do..

Kattasrophe likes this.