1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just a thought about BODs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nexus, May 20, 2010.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Wait! I'm not asking anyone to change how Bods work.. or how often certain colors drop or for the good rewards to be easier...

What I'm wondering is since there has been talk about making community collections easier, with a Bag or something like that for mass turn in is it possible for BODs to get something similar?

Say a BoD bag.. We craft what ever the bod calls for in the bag... Dbl click the Bod target the bag and it pulls stuff it need out. No mess no clicking each item.. BOD done.

2. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Interesting idea.

I was leaning toward something more like the ability they gave to mark an item as a quest item when you craft it...but your bod bag thing would probably work better.

I did find using the EC with the list view on the bag that holds your crafts, somewhat lessened the burden of filling bods, but it was still 10,15, or 20 clicks to target the items.

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

It does make it easier as does the Make [X] option...but if they are willing to look at ways to reduce clicks (community collections), then why not with BODs as well?

4. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

The new expandable containers in grid view work wonders for BOD crafting as well. I just wish we had the KR crafting window back so you didn't have to dig 3 clicks deep to get to the Make # input.

5. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Add "fill BOD" button to craft gump. Click tool, click button, target BOD, wait for automake/fill. :bdh:

6. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

A little off topic but I always wanted to be able to drag an icon off a crafting menu and put it on a hotbar or a macro in the EC so you could just click that to make it or set a key to it. (Looks into modding possibilities?)

Anyways back to the topic at hand, whether it is a fill bod button or a bod bag of sorts...I am all for less clicks!