1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just a thought about lost Soulstones...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lady Raja, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

As greatful as the whole community is of the people who carry the burden of the Soulstones of the forgotten, there has to be a better solution right? Let's just say I was one of the Soulstone keepers and for some reason, I stop playing, but my account is still active, but no one has access to my house. What is one to do then?

Now this might be somewhat of a farfetched idea but... What if EM Aurora, or a Dev, or anyone that holds the power to do so... Create a house somewhere in the lands of Sosaria on Siege Perilous that holds all the Soulstones of the lost. Would it be that hard to place them in either a chest, or just in rows in plain sight... And only the Soulstone owner can release the Soulstone from the house, since they are account bound and all. This way we win because we get to play with old friends again, and they win because they get to collect more money...
    If that even a possibility?

:mylittlepony:Thanks!

2. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually EA probably win more when people who have lost soulstones buy new ones from their online store :)

3. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Why though? Except one or two exceptions to the rule. People should be responsible enough to bank thier own soulstones before taking a vacation from UO.

4. Lightning 1

Lightning 1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

In real life, people lose their job, their home, their internet service, their account. Not all anticipate the loss in time.