1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just an FYI :)

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by QueenZen, Jan 26, 2012.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

For those of ye whom were using, my lil Moonglow sailing hut, to sail south to the High Seas dock, or to look for *lost items*, the 10 x 14 which I had, due south of the moongate by the small wheat field, tram side ... has been moved.

It is now located at the 13 x 15 Moonglow spot, that was just south, of my own house, on the other side of that same wheatfield and npc building.

Took well over 5+++ hrs. to get the house tool to actually stick and work,
    but the NEW RivenMyst Moonglow Sailing Hut, is also PUBLIC.

Feel free to set ye ships a sail from it, to go due southish to the HS Dock, or to just go fishin' there. rolleyes:

2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

3. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I saw it the other day. Looks good, Queen Zen! Congrats on the placement! :)

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you. When ya that smack up close to the npc building ya sorta try to match it and blend in. lol

Well if ye get a hankering for a Moonglow spot not only is my former 10 x 14 gone now; with my newer placement down there, but the one behind it the bunny ranch fell too ! Sooooooooooo feel free to bring,one of ye back, to the isle of Moonglow there. lol

That one guy, house behind where mine was, he musta had a zillion wheat on his roof ! LOL

5. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

lol... I had noticed all that wheat! I'd probably go ahead and put a little house there if I had a second account, but I just have the one. So I'll probably wait till a Magincia spot opens some day, or try to earn enough millions in gold to buy one that goes up for sale down the road. Since I kind of fall into the "casual player" category, that's gonna take a while! :)