1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just An Idea

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Capt. Lucky, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Would it be nice if people put the sever name at the beginning of the title? Not all of us can jump around from server to server and it's kinda annoying to keep reading useless (to me) posts.

BluNtMaN[ATL] likes this.
  2. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

I may be wrong but i always assume rares are on ATL or can be brought to ATL unless otherwise stated. But yeah i agree its not fun to find out something you thought you could buy is on the wrong server half way through trying to buy it.

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There are many folks on here with shields that will help in moving an item to your home shard if you ask nicely. Many will also trade gold to a shard for you, sometimes for free, sometimes for a very small fee.

Also, I usually mouseover the post which gives me a bit of text. Often times the shard is in that text.