1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Just back into the rares world.. need confirmation these items are worth picking up.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Famine, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

2. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Re: Just back into the rares world.. need confirmation these items are worth picking

The Trinkets are no longer obtainable and I have been selling them pretty fast at 7m which is the cheapest on pacific. They go ne where from 7 to 12m. They were fairly easy to get when u could get them I gathered about 50 or more myself, however of people will pay allot of money for them because it is a very useful item. The Tinkets that are owned by no one will sell for 20m or more.

3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Just back into the rares world.. need confirmation these items are worth picking

Conjurers Trinkets really go for that much? I've seen them go for 1-3m on Europa

4. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

i sold easy 10 Conjurers Trinkets 10 mill each on chessy:party:

5. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

As for the Cursed Tome, it shouldn't have been able to be removed from your backpack. That being said, someone may have figured out a way around this.

6. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Actually, I would be interested in the tome if someone could expound on it's origins.