1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just been told something and i would like to check authenticity of the info ..

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_kray2s, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Speaking to someone i have known for a while i was told that there is a rarer version of the broken chair (stealable thing - if memory serves i not been a thief for a while now) - they said at some point the graphic changed - theres (according to them) a broken chair that looks like it has a hole in it and a broken chair that looks like it has a knda meshing to it!!

Is this true?

If it is can someone pls posta piccy or two and let me know which is the older one?

Also if there is an older one any idea of the value of this?

ty

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The server birth version has no hole in the seat nor notch in the back rail. 10-20mil.

The stealable one with the hole and notch is super common, 20k or so.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

There are actually more than one version of the server birth broke chair, and the graphics are slightly different.

4. <blockquote><hr>

Speaking to someone i have known for a while i was told that there is a rarer version of the broken chair (stealable thing - if memory serves i not been a thief for a while now) - they said at some point the graphic changed - theres (according to them) a broken chair that looks like it has a hole in it and a broken chair that looks like it has a knda meshing to it!!

Is this true?

If it is can someone pls posta piccy or two and let me know which is the older one?

Also if there is an older one any idea of the value of this?

ty

[/ QUOTE ]
    Perchance he means this one?
    [​IMG]

Thanks to uorares.com.

This one should fetch 30+.

Edit:
    More likely he means this difference:
    [​IMG]
    VS
    [​IMG]

5. Hi ty,

I was refering to the two chairs in the bottom pictures - although i now want the top one lol,

but out of the two at the bottom is there any difference in retail value??? i idoced the one that has the huge hole and i couldnt remember if it were like me or not lol

6. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

To correct every one of you, there is NO stealable broken chair, it's a dialy spawn in Ilshenar that you just pickup like you would would fruitbaskets

7. <blockquote><hr>

Hi ty,

I was refering to the two chairs in the bottom pictures - although i now want the top one lol,

but out of the two at the bottom is there any difference in retail value??? i idoced the one that has the huge hole and i couldnt remember if it were like me or not lol

[/ QUOTE ]
    The bottom one (with the hole and the damage) is spawning. The top one is rare.
    And is worth significantly more. Which is not hard, since the bottom one is worth roughly 15k.