1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just came back after 6 year absence

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by BeefSupreme, Oct 1, 2009.

1. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

OMG what the hell do I do now?! :)

SOOO much has changed. Lots of new content, but WAY WAY WAY too many items and combinations of items.
    Looks like I've got A LOT of reading to do.
    My Characters were/are a tank mage,tamer,lumberjack/dexxer,and a mule

Any of the new classes/races that I really need to change over? Or is everything
    pretty balanced now?

Oh, and I still miss precasting. :(
  2. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 7, 2008
    First of all, welcome back! There is alot of new content as you can see. A good link to read up on the newest expansion Stygian abyss - http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=154339.
    I wouldnt say that you NEED to change over to any of the new races or classes. You may wanna look into them though, you might find that you like them better than what you have now.
    Good luck! :)
  3. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

After reading some, definitely dumping the lumberjack and gonna try out a sampire.
    Looks like lumberjacking got nerfed bad awhile back.

my biggest problem is finding decent weaps/armor on vendors.
    When I left, colored armor was just for looks, nothing else.
    Now there are so many combinations, when I do find something
    decent, it's millions for the suit/weap.
    I remember there being too much gold in the game economy when I left
    but it looks like it's much worse now.