1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just came back...and did anyone maybe loot my soulstones? ;-)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Esmeralda, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello everyone!
    I reactivated my account after a longer break from playing UO. Not sure, if there´s anyone out there knowing me anymore (it´s been a while ^^)
    Well my fel castle, named "Heaven and Hell" fell within the past one or two months and I´m looking if there might be a chance that I can recover my soulstones. And grats to the lucky looters *grins* There have been some nice goodies in it!
    I´m not sure if anyone even picked em up, but if you´ve got a stone or fragment with following names on it, please contact me! *hopes*
    - Dionysos
    - Esmeralda
    - Cija
    - Micah
    - Izmir Uebel
    - Syrana Jarm
    - Xogor

Even with that loss, it´s great to be back :) Didn´t know how much I missed UO since the day before yesterday!
    Seems I missed a lot in the past years...can anyone please give me a short introduction, where to spend my time best?

2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

For a time there was a soulstone graveyard where people dropped them off in case but that was a while ago now and I think its gone. The chances of anyone holding on to soulstones that could not be used decreased dramatically when they made them worth 15K of turn-in points. I wish you luck but the outlook is not hopeful.

Apart from that Welcome Back!

Esmeralda likes this.
  3. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'd recommend dropping in at West Britain Bank 6 - 7 pm (UK time) any day.

People meet there with the express purpose of helping new & returning players

... and eating Pizza & chatting .... :thumbsup:

Esmeralda and Minerva Foxglove like this.
  4. Aragorn

Aragorn Journeyman

Welcome back Esmeralda,
    Yes I remember you and its great to see vets returning once again.

As far as what to focus on well that depends on what you want to do and what expansions you have. I agree with barian talk with the guys n gals at the daily brit meet n greet share ideas and get a feel for the game once again.
    As you say much has changed since you left. My advice is take things slow and not try to learn it all at once because quite simply it wont work :)

Cheers,
    Aragorn

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage

Thank you for the warm welcome!
    That makes having lost my skills quite more bearable :) and trust me, I´ll never, ever will gm poisoning again *laughs*
    I´ll definatly got to drop by at wbb, well next year then ;-) I already noticed that a lot has changed and some things I already read up, but that´s nothing compared to getting told of, or even better, expieriencing the new content with other folk of Europe :)