1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Just came back and looking for...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by DanteSignas, Aug 13, 2010.

1. DanteSignas

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 19, 2003
    A guild or a group of folks that are doing peerless or doom runs or some sort of higher end activity that would possibly need another consistent person to run with.

I am usually on later nights after 11pm eastern and would love to link up with some fine folks that would like to knock out some monsters and get some cool loot and stuff.

Any takers? =)
  2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 18, 2008

I would recommend checking out the guild thread sticky at the top. However, I will suggest the following:

K^S is a PvM only guild that holds regularly scheduled weekly events. I know they do at least one Doom night and one Peerless night. They are a great group to connect with. Check New Haven and General Chat for members to tag along with.

Here is a link to their forums: K^S