1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just came back. Looking for folks to group with.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by DanteSignas, Oct 11, 2015.

1. DanteSignas

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, I just re-subbed for the new expansion. I am in SI but it seems like I am alone. I may be looking for a new active guild or player group if such a thing exists on Baja anymore. Please message me if you or anyone you know is looking for another vet for fun an comraderie for group content. ICQ is 33044003 :)

2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

Welcome back.

Luna bank is where you are see other guilds and of course there is General Chat. It may seem quiet, but there are usually people on and they will respond if you speak.

WildStar

3. Lance Marshal

Lance Marshal Visitor

Same here. re-subbed both account. Thinking about setting up shop again. I been around the block. some stuff has changed. Some of the old hang out like the Sea Witch is gone and some of the people I knew from back in 2011.

4. NeeseO

NeeseO Visitor

Hi Octavia here. I'm in the same boat. Let's make our own guild?

5. Cymidei

Cymidei UO Pacific News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Campaign Supporter

Hey Cymidei here, I too am around, not sure I want to stay on Baja though. Hey Lance and Wildstar I remember you guys!