1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just came back to the game, have a few Q's.

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by 00-Edge-00, Mar 6, 2008.

1. 00-Edge-00

00-Edge-00 Guest

Hey all, I've just recently came back to UO and I had a few questions.

1) What expansions do I need to buy in order to access all the game content (are there any bundles?).

2) Its been almost 4 years since I last played, what is the best PvE build? I was thinking Archery with Chivalry, or is it still Tamers(that is going to be hard to level >< )

3) When playing the trial a few weeks back I noticed that brit bank is pretty much a ghost town. Is this because there are not that many people playing or is there a new place to hang out and sell stuff?

Thanks in advance for any advice you have :p See you guys in game.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

First of all Welcome back! [​IMG]

1) You need the ML upgrade code to get access to everything.
    Upgrade Codes.

2) Archery with Chivalry do nicely. And Tamers still do fine too. There alot of combinations that works out well, just a matter of your personal taste.

3)Depending from shard to shard Brit still got people. But you going to find most people around Luna in Malas.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Not that frarc is wrong.

but see if you can find a ninth anniversary edition. if you live in the states. Its going to be cheaper than the ml upgrade code($30) they are pointing you to.

archer with chivarly is good. tamers are still good, and they just got a new tameable a greater dragon.

brit bank varies from shard to shard in usage. Many people go to the bank in luna since just about every type of npc is maybe a half a screen from the bank.

4. 00-Edge-00

00-Edge-00 Guest

Okay awsome thanks for the tips guys. And to be honest I'm kind of excited to hear they added more dragons to tame lol. Although it is going to be a while before I get up there ><

5. Guest

Guest Guest

After dying several times to a greater Dragon in Destard, I now go with a bard or bard/tamer to peace for me - and split the loot. The Greaters do drop a bit more than standard Dragons ...

BTW, I have a Swords Paladin ... using bandages plus the Chiv spells. He does reasonably well solo, but is always up for a team effort!