1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Just came back to UO

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Marquis de Sade 209, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Marquis de Sade 209

Marquis de Sade 209 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

and decided to transfer over from Sonoma. My account is SA enabled but i have never been to any of the SA dungeons, I was curious if there are any active guilds that are involved in peerless and/or champ spawns that are recruiting?

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There are several people that used to be on Sonoma running around on LA, might mention what guild(s) you were in on Sonoma and see where it goes from there.

3. Marquis de Sade 209

Stratics Veteran

I was in EFL, E^E, and K-B at different times. Toon names Marquis de Sade, Bishop Hell, and Molly Mormon were toon names although those toons are not on Lake Austin. It's good to hear that I am not the only one that is refusing to go down with the sinking ship that is Sonoma.

4. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I would be more than happy to show you around the abyss. Our alliance does a lot of hunting down there. PM me with any questions.

5. Welcome to LA !!!
    We would be happy to show you around and have some fun...Just give us a shout out in general chat...Ask for Arwen, Sampson or MHC guildies :)....

6. Marquis de Sade 209

Stratics Veteran

I appreciate the warm welcome i will definately take you guys up on the offer very soon :)

7. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back!