1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just come back to swg plz help!

Discussion in 'Coronet Starport' started by EmZ24, Aug 9, 2008.

1. EmZ24

EmZ24 Guest

Recently just rejoined swg after a couple of years and ive got the free trial, i want to subscribe to the game again but i have no idea where to put my credit card details to do this ive searched all over the site to only find a place to put the details in but then where it says currently used for theres nothing there and no option to choose one also put a house down from what i had before with all my stuff in i can take items out and drop them in the house but i cant remain it pay maintenence into it or anything. Please help
  2. ADulo

ADulo Guest

Start here
    its the official Star Wars Galaxies, top right is "My Account", mouse over it and select "Subscription Info"...you should have to enter your station name and password...then you should see the proper page to re-subscribe...hopefully.
    I'm not sure whats going on with your house?...or what you mean rather :bored:
  3. ClanBeviin2

ClanBeviin2 Guest

Whoa. Dude. I'd love to help you out, but how about some punctuation. Please? It helps us have some sort of clue as to what you're asking.