1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

just curious, how do i find an old thread?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by qqqa2, May 1, 2009.

1. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

well ive been playing darkfall, and its absolutly awesome, open pvp full loot, and pretty much just like siege just a newer game. but the same intense rush when you die or kill.

with that said. i made a post a while back asking if anyone from siege played darkfall. because i would love to meet up with some of my old UO friends and enemies.

basicly i made a post, got a few replys and then i think it may have goten locked or something... well i was just curious how i would go about finding it. someone made a post and i forgot thier char name but i want to play darkfall with them. so my question is, how the hell do i find an old post i made?

PS if anyone plays darkfall, hit me up via PM or ICQ - 282-409-806

-Mourn Vallas

ps wyrm if you happen to see this, contact me.

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

3. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Id like to try DF, but pretty much need someone to buy me an account, since im never able to buy one when the store is open, due to the fact that I have a full time job lol.

The only sad thing is, DF will turn into UO.

You can deny it all you want, but it will be UO. People will play it, tons will sign on. Then they will get sick of getting owned and looted by true PvPers. And much like UO, when the choice comes to the devs. Dollars or the integity of the game. Well the company and devs will choose dollars. Which in turn means DFs version of Trammel. Perhaps they will keep a seige style server, but it will become carebear land. Because cash speaks more then anything else to companies.

4. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

For shame!! Businesses in the business of making money?!?