1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just curious

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marquis de Sade 209, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Marquis de Sade 209

Marquis de Sade 209 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

question answered

#1 Marquis de Sade 209, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  2. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

The Castle is meant to be used as an EM event area. Not allowing casting and pets allows for more people without having flapping dragon wings obscuring everything and spamming spells to annoying other players and disrupt the event. That is much preferable to your "little aggravations" in this one area.

3. Marquis de Sade 209

Stratics Veteran

That makes sense, I just came back after a long absence and wasn't aware this was an em area, just lost some stuff due to a lord of the abyss being at the entrance and couldn't summon my pet to help so it was a bit irritating...

4. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

That is a different problem with people griefing players by dragging the balron and dragons to the entrance. The simplest thing is to make sure you have a macro to open the doors and run straight through when you go down the stairs. You can safely make it through the vestibule, even with nasty critters there, if you don't stop.

So don't stop to summon your pet or try to mount a ride and you should be okay. But once you do retrieve your pet, do other players the favor of killing off the Lord of the Abyss.

Marquis de Sade 209 likes this.
  5. Marquis de Sade 209

Stratics Veteran

got it he is dead now I appreciate the advice :)