1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just for fun

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Lets say they ad a 5 slot nightmare.
    500 hp
    all skills trainebel to 120
    60-75 resist all ower
    It has poisening 100
    It cant respond to petball
    same speed as normal ones

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

what about stats?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Whell it was long ago i played so i can come up whit stats who are good, but not silly.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Lets say they ad a 5 slot nightmare.
    500 hp
    all skills trainebel to 120
    60-75 resist all ower
    It has poisening 100
    It cant respond to petball
    same speed as normal ones

[/ QUOTE ]

I woulden,t mind seeing a 5 slot mount added [​IMG]
    Though mares have always been one of thee mounts for the slots.
    Ide rather see a lesser used mount get the boost like....
    Reptalons Fire Steeds Unicorns or the Kirirn
    The Fire steed stands out to me as it takes the most taming and is one of the weakest (yes I know when you put 2 of them together they can do some serious dmg to creatures with low fire resist) For the most part there sub par.

5. <blockquote><hr>

The Fire steed stands out to me as it takes the most taming and is one of the weakest (yes I know when you put 2 of them together they can do some serious dmg to creatures with low fire resist) For the most part there sub par.

[/ QUOTE ]If you have a pack of Hellcats or Hell Hounds the Fire Steed makes an excelent tank for the rest of the pack.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I am in to boosting legacy pets.

7. Actually, some guy showed me a 2 slot nightmare that had higher total resists than a perfect super dragon. He said a GM told him it was a 1 in 10 million chance of spawning. I haven't been able to confirm the legitimacy of that, but if it's true, that would be an excellent pet to have. It had 98% fire resist... The only bad resist on it was physical at 50% (really unfortunate considering how frequently stuff does physical dmg

8. Guest

Guest Guest

seriously? it wasn't a bugged fire steed? :p lol yikes