1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

just got a adv char token i made a tamer

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by cac, Aug 10, 2009.

1. cac

cac Guest

Which skills are good? I just want to make some nice cash to make other char. I got music,peace,mage,med,tam,vet,lore what is a good template. What jewlary do i need? what spell book with bonus are good? What ps to get? This is jsut for a $$ making tammer. ty in advance
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    At least 110 taming/lore
    At least 100 vet (120 in all 3 is better)
    At least 110 magery (100% gates)
    At least 100 meditation (optional for some templates, unless you're me. I hate waiting for mana)

Then sprinkle in other skills to taste. I use Eval Int and have all 6 skills as high as I can get them. I'll be switching back to spellweaving as soon as I get my ninja built.

But there are a ton of viable tamer templates, where the only common thread is having taming and lore.
    Some of them are recorded here: http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30915