1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just got back on UO.

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by vieda, Oct 19, 2009.

1. vieda

vieda Guest

Don't know how long I'll be here. Doe's anyone hang around the Brit bank anymore? I have found almost no one in the game, while riding around the world. The idea of vendors at houses seems to be a thing of the past, except for outside Luna. If no one rides by whats the use of having them.
    I miss the ole days of UO, What do you think, are they gone? Am I just a dinosaur returning from the ashes of a once great game, destroyed by 3d.
    Speaking of that, why in the hell hasn't EA made a 3d UO, with everyting UO has, vendors, houses, rares, etc.
    Ok, I'll stop whining. I figure I'll be back to that grind wow, shortly, sheesh, gosh I hope not.