1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just Got Back to UO, and i was looking for some advices..

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Everyone,

I just got back from a break of a year and a half, what happen to the swoops..? they were pretty easy to kill, now my cu takes long time to kill one..., loot i guess is the same...

My cu has 89 of healing..., where can i GM it, i am trying at rotting corpser at covetous lvl4..., has o better place ? or better thing to get gains on healing...?

Thanks for the help.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

They boosted swoop a couple of months ago to bring it in line with it's loot. As for healing on the pup the easiest way is to discord your Cu.

3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

<blockquote><hr>

My cu has 89 of healing..., where can i GM it, i am trying at rotting corpser at covetous lvl4..., has o better place ? or better thing to get gains on healing...?

[/ QUOTE ]
    No intention to be rude here, but this question has been asked hundreds of times, quite literally I expect. The search feature is your friend. Here is just one of the many threads with information on the subject.