1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just have to post it up:)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by AzSel, Sep 21, 2009.

1. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

2. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congratulations! Well done!

I am still twiddling around in the mid-70s. Can't get myself to put much heart in it though ...

3. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

Congratulations - Not even close myself :)

4. cheerful

cheerful Guest

congrats - not even started yet

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'll get there, eventually. Terry will be so relieved when I do - poor soul's slaving away bringing me stuff to unravel.

I took great delight in imbuing a lrc bonnet - since bonnets don't spawn as loot.

6. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats and welcome to the club:)

This week after I hit legendary I have imbued some lovely jewelry for a guildmate, and made an all 70 100% LRC gargoyle suit for the Artificer. Just to get some experience. It was a great learning experience doing the crafter suit - what to imbue in first, and when in the process things gets more difficult and as a result , more expensive. Next up is a more PvM geared suit that probably also needs to be pof`ed up before I start. What is great about it is that you don`t really "need" Max mods on anything really, so you do have the option of trying for the cheaper variants. However, since many of the mods requires relics even at lesser levels - finding a good source for those is a goal.