1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just How Big Will Guild Wars 2 Really Be? An article by XPhiler

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Bella, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Bella

Bella Guest

I don't know about you but if you didn't already have enough reasons to give GW2 a look-see, XPhiler lists quite a few here that should definitely peak your interest! From world size to world vs world, boss fights to dynamic events, XPhiler touches on many of (the known) GW2 highlights.

GW2 is going to be so much more than just another pretty game with a few tricks up its sleeve. It has been lovingly crafted into a living world by a passionate team of players just like you and me and will promote a community-based player experience. It is EXACTLY what I have been missing in every mmo I've played and I for one cannot wait for GW2 to be released!

You can find XPhiler's original article here.

For those that perfer to stay on page:

We here at GW2 Stratics would like to thank XPhiler for sharing his thoughts and opinions with the GW2 players.
    Syrus likes this.