1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) Just in case someone knows...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Baby Doll, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

My icq is not working properly. Since December my icq will not give me my icq messages from others if I am offline. First month - month and a half I didn't notice. In February when I found out I completely uninstalled my icq and installed latest version. But it seems that didn't fix the problem. I have contacted icq support via email two times now. First time the helper there had no clue. Now I am waiting on second response hoping I got someone more educated in icq. In the meantime would anyone have had this problem and know how to correct it?

Thank you!

Baby Doll

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

You might try using ICQ through Trillian. I still get messages from some people through ICQ that way while I'm offline. However, I've also heard that one of my guildmates is having the same issue you are with not receiving offline messages. I haven't been able to catch up with him yet to find out if he's also upgraded or if he's running ICQ through Trillian.

Baby Doll likes this.
  3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I have not used ICQ for years.

Baby Doll likes this.