1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just joined Siege and loving it...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Selan, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Selan

Selan Guest

I'm trying to make some money though, do people buy resources?

Boards, ingots, cloth, leather? How do I sell it? I don't have a vendor or anything, are there popular hang out spots I could try? Is there any crafters that would like me to supply them?

2. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Post on Gilfane website, lots of crafters there will buy the supplies.

http://www.gilfane.com/Forums

3. Selan

Selan Guest

Thanks for pointing me there. I just registered and posted.

4. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Also, once you get a decent amount of whatever resources you are selling, can always post here on the Siege board :)

5. Selan

Selan Guest

When you say decent amount how much are you meaning? Over 10k of a resource?

1k for higher end stuff like Valorite?

6. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

First off, I am Cash, friend of the shard.

If you need anything, anything really, message me.

Second, yes we buy tons of resources, I have a habit of buying stuff i dont even need just to help out newbies.

If you need a vendor, im sure there are some people that could hook you up with a free one, once your on your feet you could buy one of the more premium spots, they only go for like 1000gp a week, thats really nothing.

Im not kidding on that message me thing, my icq is 448-196-674, you need a loan or a certain item, or need to know how to train a certain skill, you just give old cash a jingle.

8. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Welcome. Enjoy your stay...la

9. Bruin

Bruin Guest

1. Join NEW.

2. Gather your resources 1k amounts, and sell them here on the stratics boards or advertise in Luna. Lots of people check these forums, particularly rich people, so you'll usually get more for your goods here.

10. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Welcome to siege! i hope you stay!

I will be more than happy to help you along the way, just drop me a PM, can give you some starting gold and some items to get you set up, drop me a PM if your interested,
    Also everyweek mallasmall runs an auction, you could sell decent amounts of ingots/boeards/cloth there also, go to http://mallasmall.com and ICQ fanta, he will tell you what to do from there, they do take a modest cut but its a surefire way to get your stuff sold....

Regards
    Nickster

P.S,

if you like that shard enough to have a house here when the time comes i will help you buy, more settlers the better :)

11. ScottishHero

ScottishHero Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

A-ha!

I am here to steal your thread.

I have 1600 Yew Boards to sell, I see they sell for 35gp per in the thread Chad posted.

Any takers?!

ICQ me - 234027272

Edit - Nick I think I PM'd you an incorrect ICQ, unless you've just not added me it.

12. Selan

Selan Guest

Thanks for the information, also thanks for the offer! I may take you up on it, I started clearing out my Baja house the other day. Wish I would've given Siege the time earlier in my UO carreer. Don't think I'll be able to go back to a regular production shard again.

13. Selan

Selan Guest

Thanks! I may have to come calling on you, I appreciate the offer.