1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

just legendary my taming

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by wwktam, Nov 24, 2007.

1. wwktam

wwktam Guest

for 70months of uo, i finally legendary taming just now [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh well done! [​IMG] That must feel just awesome - huge achievement! [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Gratz! And welcome to the club!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. DrDolittle

DrDolittle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congratulations!

So... When are you starting on your next tamer? [​IMG]

5. Big Taco

Big Taco Guest

Congrats. [​IMG]

6. Jolt

Jolt Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats dude. Any tips for a master tamer? (beyond the usual FAQ ones). I've got near legendary animal lore and vet, but I'm still using jewels to control my pets because raising taming is so painful [​IMG]

7. Congratulations! What did you tame for your last gain?

8. wwktam

wwktam Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Congratulations! What did you tame for your last gain?

[/ QUOTE ]

my last thirty-fifty points were all from bulls [​IMG]

9. vorius

vorius Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No frickin way- you got all the way to legendary just from bulls? But at 119.9 taming it's like 99% success to tame bull, isn't it? Please do tell!

I am working on bulls now getting to GM but the way I calculated I won't be getting much gains off them after GM.

It looks like I can do almost 2 full points (or 20 skill gains) per day (at about 3 hours playtime) right now, and I'm currently at 92.0.

I am actually doing a pretty detailed skill log (but only since like ~82) where I am recording how many success/fails it is taking to get next gain, and how much time.

10. im at 95.2 now. every morning before work i zip to homare jima and train gamans for my .01 gain. use jewelry meantime to get to 115. im ok with this, after all rome wasn't built in a day.

see you in 70 months?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats and welcome to the club. I pretty much GGS'd on Gaman from GM to Legendary (since I live on Homare just had to open my door hehe and sometimes they were in my house...)

12. wwktam

wwktam Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No frickin way- you got all the way to legendary just from bulls? But at 119.9 taming it's like 99% success to tame bull, isn't it? Please do tell!

I am working on bulls now getting to GM but the way I calculated I won't be getting much gains off them after GM.

It looks like I can do almost 2 full points (or 20 skill gains) per day (at about 3 hours playtime) right now, and I'm currently at 92.0.

I am actually doing a pretty detailed skill log (but only since like ~82) where I am recording how many success/fails it is taking to get next gain, and how much time.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, thats what i did, its the ggs, u can guarantee a gain every max 48hrs, thats why it told me 70mnths to legendary LOL actually not 70mnths cuz i made this tamer like around 2yrs ago

13. Grats!!!! im coming right after you.118.7 now.

14. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats..........but

You shoould have gathered Tamers from your Shard, even invited others from other shards to come for a Ceremony where you tamed creatures for that final gain.

Such achievements are worthy of Special Ceremonies accompanied by friends and fellow Tamers &amp; players.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

However,

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Dar of Baja/TOT, Tamers of TOmorrow