1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just logged into UO! Everything's great!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hannes Erich, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Hannes Erich

Hannes Erich Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Did some dungeon spelunking, killed some monsters, went shopping for rares, did a little decorating....

:D

What did you do that was fun in UO today or recently?

#1 Hannes Erich, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hannes Erich likes this.
  3. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yesterday i crafted a nice platemail suit for my paladin. I love it when everything works as planned

Hannes Erich likes this.
  4. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

Working on multiple new chars. Trying to get better in skills I have never used before. Exploring is great.

Hannes Erich likes this.
  5. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Today I logged in and was great,there was no one around,no general chat spamming,no one asked for a circle in Brit,no one crying "Hey come raid me".no one spamming WTB, WTS, I also found it easy to shop,all the vendors are empty even though most say coming soon,or fully stocked.so that was cool,cause I can be self sufficient. Wait is this supposed to be a good thing?

Cetric likes this.
  6. Spiritless

Spiritless Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

7. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

did two despises. got raided on the second one and killed the raiders both there and at the gate after.

Hannes Erich likes this.
  8. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot

Killed some peeps at Yew gate, started work on a new pvp suit, and spent some time in Shame killing critters which netted me a shiny new clean 10 ssi,4 stam,15 damage bracelet. Cha ching!

A very good day indeed.

Best part of the day was that I didn't hear from Mesanna or any other employee. They happily and productively stayed behind the scenes and I was left alone to do what I enjoy doing for my paltry $13 per month.

yars likes this.
  9. Gb8719

Gb8719 Journeyman

In the process of changing a template to a new and more efficient template. Brainstorming ideas for pieces of armor for him on a spreadsheet.

Did some provoking in Shame a bit to play the "Shame slot machine" in hopes of landing a piece of jewelry or gear that would either work in the suit for the other character or to sell and help fund it.

Made countless more oil cloths in efforts to gain Tailoring skill.

Checked my vendor. Nothing sold. Not surprised.

10. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Did some Peerlesses with good friends and guildmates. (I love my little guild.)

Did an RP trial, which was fun to watch even though all my character did was stand guard.

Worked Dungeon Wrong and found an item that was unfamiliar to me. Let's hope it sells.

Attended an auction.

Did random RP.

Checked voting.

Voted.

Hoped I'd get to log in at some point this week.

-Galen's player

Hannes Erich likes this.
  11. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Cleaning up the Keep an old guildmate left behind - not that messy than my houses are but still LOTS of work to do hehe
    Thats prolly all i will do for the next 6-7 days...
    Its very Relaxing after a Long hard day at work - especially when you find old stuff *all mine*

Hannes Erich likes this.
  12. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

RL pulled me away most of the weekend but I did find some time Saturday to venture into Deceit. Someone told me I could find high level spells scrolls in there. Made it down to level 2 and grabbed a few scrolls. I did a few seed quest runs in the solen hives - killed a few ant lions (I hate those things).

I also checked my vendor in Luna and found out I'm sold out of spellbooks (again). I DID find my next to last PS I needed for 6.5 mil so coughed up the gold for that and now my Eval Int is moving up slowly.

Checked on my plants I had planted over a week ago. Got 10 more seeds of renewal (yeah!).

A good friend dropped off a bunch of lovely whispering roses at my house and now I need to finish the house redecoration I started a year ago, to encompass the lovely roses.

My "sister" Rose attempted to vote for a friend who is running for mayor in Vesper. But unfortunately the voting stone wasn't working. Hope to jump over there today and get that task complete.

I just love it that no matter how many years go by, I can still find things I've never done before to do/try.

Hannes Erich likes this.
  13. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Welp the new puppies woke me at dawn or 455 am if your not sure when dawn is... I got on comp after picking up food from floor for 3rd time.... they love to dump bowl and eat off floor...
    Sorted Flowers and Seeds, watered and fed fishies... on 3 shards.
    Checked on vendors at Rare fest to see if any last minute purchases to spend all that gold on... found a server birth Golden goblet for my set (yippee)
    double checked on what jewelry need son to make my characters on other shards and logged off for breakfast...
    a very productive morning I think..

Hannes Erich and Rhiannon like this.
  14. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Since yesterday evening I was considering a couple of new pieces for an already awesome suit, but you know what, I'll give that suit to another char, and make a new one entirely. But now I need more faery dust...wait a minute, I had a lot more than I thought! This is a good day.

I'm periodically checking a city stone to see my candidate's status. Yesterday it was a dead heat, now I'm a little behind. This is not a good day!

Hannes Erich likes this.
  15. Hannes Erich

Hannes Erich Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

;)

16. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

BTW, Hannes, I wanted to tell you that I loved reading the "Open Letter from Lord British". I might have read it all those years ago but it's been so long, I don't remember. I have now copied/pasted it to a Word doc and will keep it with my gaming files. I have the original letter that came with the game box for Ultima Online and it is framed and cherished along with my other keepsakes.

17. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just logging in and walking around my house gives me an "All's well with the world" feeling.

Been remaking some of my characters trying new templates. Very enjoyable.

18. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Been slowly working my way to my goal of having a functional Tamer on all shards... I have to be 100% insane..... but I'm loving it.

Tina Small likes this.
  19. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

I haven't logged into UO in weeks. Neverwinter has gotten all my time. Video game time, anyhow.

#19 Aran, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  20. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Beyond insane! I did 1 and felt super heroesque..congrats prematurely for when you finish

- logged in
    - scoured spawns
    - became venerated on 4 toons to get my bardic buff (even though you need less)
    -awaiting some late night pvp >:/