1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

just looking to see if anyone actually has a 4.8+ gd

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by SoulKeeper, Jan 9, 2014.

1. SoulKeeper

SoulKeeper Journeyman

Anyone have 4.8+ gd if so could you post a pic just so I can see one actually exists

2. Sept

Sept Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a friend in my guild who has one, I will link her from our guild forums and maybe she will let you take a look see

3. MakeilaUO

MakeilaUO Visitor

This is my greater dragon, Athena, on Atlantic Shard. She rates 4.8 on uocraft.com's pet power calculator. Yes, they really do exist. But I've only seen one other since I returned to UO in 2009, and I farmed for 2 1/2 years after I returned before I got her. I've tamed several 4.6's, but I'm not holding my breath to find another Athena :p

[​IMG]

Cetric and DJAd like this.
  4. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If I get some time ill post mine but it only a 4.4 I think maybe a 4.5 but everyones I've seen rated over mine I would never take into a fight over my 4.4 all my skills are higher than this one shown, shoot my wrestle at like 127.something and I have higher resists the hp is a bit lower at 950 if I recall but that has never hurt me.

#4 BigEv, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  5. MakeilaUO

MakeilaUO Visitor

I was under the impression that since they had nerfed greater dragons a while back they all hit for the same damage. I've never really taken skills into account for that reason. I may have wrong information on that, but that was how it had been explained to me. The only skill I thought made any difference at all was having over 120 resisting spells so they can walk through energy and paralyze fields. For my own personal preference I just look at the stats and resists. I'd love to see a screen shot of your dragons resists, because I have never seen higher than Athena - only about the same. She's only five total points away from perfect across the board, after all. It would be cool to see higher resists than that.

#5 MakeilaUO, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  6. Gedgerez Tesherd

Gedgerez Tesherd Journeyman

I sold a fully max'd greater dragon to a searchuo rep approx 3 years ago, so they do exist, it took well over 5000 greater dragons farmed in fel destard to get it. Fel destard offers the fastest respawn above any other dragon spawn. Last I heard after the greater dragon nerf several years back, you couldn't find them pre tamed with these stats, which would yield a fully max'd greater after taming & training:

Greater Dragon
    Strength 1425
    Hit Points 2000
    Dex/stam: 148/130
    Int/mana: 675/675
    Barding Difficulty 160.0
    Taming Difficulty 104.7
    Base Damage 24-33
    Preferred Foods Meat

Wrestle: 145
    Tactics: 140
    Magery: 140