1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just moved here

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Ashadin, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Ashadin

Ashadin Guest

Hi all!

Just moved over from Atlantic and wanted to say hey:) When I was looking to switch from the rat race of Atlantic your folks seemd to be the most helpful and nicest. My main toon is a mage/bard. So you may seem Logan running around:) If you need a hand or want to hunt let me know here or in general chat...I don't normally use ICQ:)

2. Heya,

Welcome to Sonoma :)

We are a very close community and always welcome new people to our lands with open arms. There are plenty of EM and Player events and we also have a RP community as well.

Add me to icq 133291 if you get it going, because we widely use it here on Sonoma.

Cheers,

Ex

3. Ashadin

Ashadin Guest

Thanks Exmortis...I just need to find my old number:)

4. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hail and well met Asadin! Welcome to Sonoma. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

5. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

lol

6. Welcome! Like you, I just moved to Sonoma myself. It's going to be a little different switching from an east coast time to a west coast, but it's all worth it if you ask me :)

7. Ashadin

Ashadin Guest

I agree on both counts!

Thanks all...just going to be working my mage/bard and a melee class:) Not really into the power templates (Sampire/ABC)

8. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I started playing on Sonoma full time after the Atlantic Moonglow event where there were so many people there that when they turned the machine on and everyone locked up and and died. Every once in a while I feel like I should go to Mel and start spamming "Party me for Mel", but in all reality there wouldn't be anyone to see or hear it on this shard. I do miss all the vendors and items that you could find on Atlantic and all the friends I've left behind, but for now Sonoma is home. I hope you all find it a enjoyable shard to play on, and if you need anything, just ask in chat.

9. Ashadin

Ashadin Guest

Thanks Kellgory...right now I am just training skills and working on the house:thumbup1:

10. Lady Sorelia

Lady Sorelia Guest

Welcome to the honorable community of Sonoma!

Please let us know if there is anything I can do for you. Hope your play time is filled with laughter and good times.

Sorelia