1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

just passing through

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Nephrenia, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Nephrenia

Nephrenia Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Any of my old friends still out there?

How is Catskills these days? I'd assume it's not as busy as when I last played here, but otherwise, is it still a decently populated shard?

I managed to convince my better half that if EA ever consolidates shards (lake austin is pretty quiet these days), he'd make the move to catskills!! wee!! :) (his original shard was atlantic, so that was a pretty big feat for me to convince him that catskills is where it's at)

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I certainly remember you Neph, although I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't remember me. That was ages ago and I was not quite the social butterfly then that I seem to have become these days. I hope time has been kind to you. It's good to see some names I remember from the good ole days.

3. Hiya, Neph....

how's it going?

i still pop in every once in a while.

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*points*
    Hey, I know you too. I think I have a pair of AOS sandals that belonged to you buried on one of my old accounts.

5. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Abe came back looking for his shoes.