1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) Just poking my head in..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by omgPrymal, Mar 1, 2013.

1. omgPrymal

omgPrymal Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hey all.

One of those bored on the internet nights, figured I'd swing over and see how things are going here. It's been what, 6 years? Maybe more? I don't even know anymore.

Any of the old regular still bumbling around here? On to new games? Juicy details please. I see that whatever ventrilo server I had saved for some old REV dudes isn't up anymore, I was going to hop on there and babble a bit for old times sake.

Hope everyone is good!
    -Justin

2. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Diesel was around for a few days, then he left. I dunno! I just came back and Revvo was back for all of 2 months.

3. omgPrymal

omgPrymal Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

haha yeah he had mentioned to me that he was playing again at some point, I still see him a bunch. I get the UO itch every now and again but I've been resisting for a while now. That and I have no idea who owns the Prymal account now a days.

4. Gerbiler

Gerbiler Adventurer

Prymal! You still riddin spinnaz?