1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Just pulled this from sanctuary...

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Bardie, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Worth anything?

Ring (necro/archer?)
    12 - archery
    11 - spirit speak
    11 - Hit chance
    1 - Faster Casting
    11 - Physical resist

2. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Were you doing a quest or what?

3. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

ya got off strongbox quest...so anybody have any ideas worth?

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

At a wild guess, I would say somewhere between 100-200k. If I were selling it, I'd probably ask 80k. I'm a firm believer in selling low.

As always, a disclaimer: selling jewelery is by no means an exact science. What you have there is nearly perfect for an archer who uses chivalry, but is hurt by the relatively low intensities (everything from 70-80% of max) and the fact that spirit speak isn't normally complementary with archery. But if you found someone with a template which uses all of that and doesn't already have something better, you could get closer to the high end.

5. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Sweet =)

Look for an archer/necro. Unless they've got something better, like Farsight said, i'm sure they'd buy it.

I'd even say it's worth a little more to the right person. What shard is this on?

6. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Its on Napa Valley :D ya i figured only to a necro/archer would it truely benefit

7. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Eff man, how much? I just started playing on Napa and wouldn't mind making a necro archer =)

8. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

just because i feel like being nice today, i'll just give it to you...just moved so no internet at house yet, but shoot me your icq and i'll hook you up with it prolly this weekend.

9. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Cool beans =)

Thanks!