1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just Re-Activated one of my Accounts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Renyard Foxenwyle, May 29, 2010.

1. I support a classic shard. I made a decision a today to support EA's current production staff by reactivating one of my accounts because I felt it was hypocritical to ask them for a classic shard without supporting them in some way.

Anyways, it's kinda crazy to see my toon running around in exceptional crafted valorite heavy archer when everyone else is way outgearing me. Guess I'm gonna have to sell some stuff to get some cash under me to re-equip

Cool thing is my house spot was open so I dropped a villa.

See Ya'll in Britainnia.

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

What shard you runnin around on? Depending on which I know some folks (me included) that might be able to help you out...

3. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Welcome Back.
    Be patient. Sooo many changes to navigate..........

4. You're telling me. Lots of changes. I did try starting out fresh with a trial account a few weeks ago but I missed my old characters so I decided to reactivate. To answer Nexus's question, I'm on the Great Lakes shard. I don't know if I'll actually get into much of the questing and such, I'll probably just run around the different facets and find plots to drop houses. I'm amazed at the ease of finding spots on Great Lakes now. I've found several spots for L shaped classic houses (I hate customizable plots so I never look for those). Gonna upgrade my villa in about 7 days =D

5. Evlar

Evlar Guest

If you bump into an Orcish looking fella called Oog Blac, tel him Evlar/Anvilar says "greebas" ;)

6. I'll have to dig up some shinies before I head into orc country, otherwise I'm liable to get clomped.

7. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe, reminds me of logging in on shards that I haven't played since before AoS :p