1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just re-registered a years old account, problem.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MrMiagi, Mar 12, 2008.

1. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

Put some play time onto an old account of mine, there's an issue, I don't even have access to age of shadows as it was never registered. They give out age of shadows account trials for FREE these days, is there any way I can get upgraded to age of shadows without paying for it?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You may find you don't have access to more than just AoS.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm surprised it even lets you play an older version anymore.
    I thought you had to get all the patches in order to log on.

4. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'm surprised it even lets you play an older version anymore.
    I thought you had to get all the patches in order to log on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have all the patches because I have a new account that I use.

5. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

Infact change what I first said, is there any way to get upgraded to age of shadows without having to get mondains legacy? Age of shadows isn't even available to buy and is given out for free with new free trials...

6. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There are several upgrades or expansions that would include Aos. The 7th AE, UO:SE, or the 8th AE would all include access to AoS content. None of these will include UO:ML though. You'll need an ML upgrade code or a 9th AE upgrade code for Mondain's Legacy.

Sorry, I don't have any extra upgrade codes lying around as I only buy enough boxes for my accounts. I have many new account codes but those won't help you.