1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just reactivated my dormant account after 8 years away and...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Balian of Asgard, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Balian of Asgard

Im am naked and standing in the middle of the forest.
    It seems I was last participating in Faction wars and since it seems factions has been nerfed, my suit is not wearable and my tower fell with all my SS, armour pieces and weapons. I am wondering if there are some crafters who can help me to build/source a new suit.

Does anyone have a link or two to how to get started with stealth ninja macros in the EC and is it better than the old client running with uo assist?

Looking for a smoke bomb/apple/pots supplier too :)

Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

I am on Pac

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back. Glad to see that you got your original account working. I don't have any crafters on Pac, but shoot me your ICQ and I'll gift you 20m on there to help you get your equipment, insurance, etc.

3. Balian of Asgard

Hi Assia,

This is an offer I cannot refuse, but consider it a loan :) I will get it back you. I will set up an ICQ shorty.

Thank you for your kindness and help !!

4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Have you hopped in the general chat channel on global chat? That's where all the shard regulars can be found (when they aren't killing Dragon Turtles that is). Things have been quiet chatwise because everyone has been killing the turtles non-stop, but that's the place to connect with the shard. Seek out Tinkerbell, governor of Trinsic. Lunk/Darkmouse might be able to help too.

5. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

If you can reactivate an old account I have confidence you can achieve anything ;)

Minerva Foxglove and Gameboy like this.
  6. Gameboy

Gameboy Sage
    Stratics Veteran UWF

This is the truth.