1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just reactivated my old account and...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xiep, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Xiep

Xiep Guest

Hello,
    I just reactivated my old account and I can't acces any other facet than trammel and felucca.

I got mondain, aos, reneccensce etc expansions... But I even can't tenter to illsenhard... Nothing appears on the moongate and my old runes marked at malas Say that I can't travel there....

Any tip please? I reactivated my account for playing, not for being stuck on trammel and a deserted felucca :/

2. ejpeters

ejpeters Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Check on the account management page for your account. Make sure that it says that it is updated. If not you might need to put in the access codes on your account page.

3. Xiep

Xiep Guest

that's what acc management is saying that is registered.

Ultima Online Age of Shadows (or Ultima Online: Gold) Registration | Registered

Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy Registration | Registered
    , member since January 2001

4. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Are you fully patched?

5. Xiep

Xiep Guest

Dunno to be honest, I installed the game using the only Cd I found, Third dawn, It took 4 hour patch and finally entered.

6. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Uninstall UO and DL the updated client from the UO website.

7. Dragkiris

Dragkiris Visitor

Welcome back Xiep. If you on Atlantic or even willing to transfer shards I would like to open up the doors of LNR to you. Many of our members will compare the joining of LNR to be somewhat of a divine experiance. A few even say it saved there life IRL. But regardless the friends you will make with us will last a lifetime. All we ask is be friendly and willing to learn and all have a place with us.

8. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Patching the client is not enough. *g* Some very old clients are not giving acces to the newer lands. (Had someone with the same problem but he encountered it with an T2A-client.)

9. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

As mentioned before, go online and download the most recent UO client. It is free, so no worries on paying. I think the most recent one for download is Mondains Legacy.