1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just reactivated...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rykus, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Rykus

Rykus Guest

...a few accounts. I must say that the Gods have a twisted sense of humor. What on all of Sosaria makes them believe that a heartless lich and his minions would need candy? ..or stuffy dwagons??

I believe it is time to set a trap for these witless pranksters. Tonight I shall attempt to summon one of these sky Gods with the intent of splitting them in half from the top of their pointy heads to the depths of their diseased taint. We shall see who has the last cackle...

2. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

did you get a white one?

3. Sounds like you need some sensitivity training... [​IMG]

4. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Welcome back! Liches and Vampires and Gypsies, oh my! [​IMG]

5. Rykus

Rykus Guest

I honestly don't know what color they are just yet. During the work day I remote into my home network via VNC. It comes up in 256 colors and the palette isn't always the most accurate. I saw a mention that some were rare and others weren't but I really didn't pay much attention. What should I be looking for?

On a side note, I was rather relieved to login and not be ejected from my house. One of my most valued possessions, a gold bracelet from this little femuruk named Snaga, rests right where I left it, but with a little more dust on it than before.

6. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Someone is going to need some serious bandaging when I find the jokester who thought this was a good idea. If there's anything that can make the most foul of the undead creatures shriek like a little girl, it's a box full of cuteness wrapped in a bow.

*wretches*

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Just hug your stuffy...everything will be all right, and it will do your cold, dead heart good. [​IMG]

-Skylark

8. Rykus

Rykus Guest

*nods to self*

*begins working on a new list*

Anyone who believes violence doesn't solve anything, hasn't met Rykus in 'resolution' mode.

*cackles*

9. Guest

Guest Guest

*idly wonders how long jester hats take to decay. Specifically bright pink ones if they should be left around a certain keep not too far from The Chateau*

10. Rykus

Rykus Guest

*blinks*

Something like that should be delivered in person, don'tcha think?

*grins wickedly*

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Pretty, ain't it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

*nods to self*

*begins working on a new list*

Anyone who believes violence doesn't solve anything, hasn't met Rykus in 'resolution' mode.

*cackles*

[/ QUOTE ]

*narrows eyes, and grips deco tool*

Huh. Well, since WyRm spurned my offer of an Extreme Makeover Siege Home edition, and I have all these evil citadel ideas to try out on Test Center if they ever get housing placement turned on again, perhaps I will be looking for some fresh game of my own. Be afraid. Be very afraid. [​IMG]

-Skylark

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

*idly wonders how long jester hats take to decay. Specifically bright pink ones if they should be left around a certain keep not too far from The Chateau*

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, I can answer that, Petra! I once did decay tests for items left on the ground out in the world. Travelers in that area should have between 2 and 3 hours to enjoy the pink jester hat goodness. [​IMG]

-Skylark

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

...a few accounts. I must say that the Gods have a twisted sense of humor. What on all of Sosaria makes them believe that a heartless lich and his minions would need candy? ..or stuffy dwagons??

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, but who doesn't need blessed bacon? Hmm?