1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Returing after 7 years

Discussion in 'UHall' started by bigp3rm, Dec 18, 2009.

1. bigp3rm

bigp3rm Guest

Yeah used to be fun in Fel. Maybe I just forgot but I thought you used to be able to mark runes here. The Terathan Keep used to be a lot of fun. What did I forget??
  2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

You can mark runes in Fel. Just not in the Lost Lands or around any Champ Spawns.
  3. bigp3rm

bigp3rm Guest

Where can I mark runes in Lost Lands. I have checked about 1000 tiles.

There used to be spots in Lost Lands. I guess those are all gone.

Glad to see no one is here now. That's a ton of fun.
  4. XD4_GL

XD4_GL Guest

Terra Keep is also in Trammel, which will let you mark a rune.

Red's don't go there in fel unless there is a harrower up, anyway. Not much excitement.
  5. BloodstoneGL

BloodstoneGL Guest

Terra Keep isn't the hot spot for good loot that it was Pre-AoS.
  6. Nothing you know 7 years ago holds true for loot. Sorry.

Champ Spawns are the things for items to decorate or enhance PvP

Imbuing is the way to make armour and weapons.
  7. Dang have you got a lot to RE-learn, welcome back. Its a whole new game and has been since AoS.
  8. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Welcome back!

As new items/hunting locations get introduced, they replace old combat areas that had good loot. T2A by far doesn't have any of the best loot so no one is there.