1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just returned, question about EC

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DreadLord Lestat, Dec 24, 2009.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I just returned and am playing with the EC and I notice that a lot of deco items locked down in players homes and even some deco in cities like in the Yew Abby flicker. They are there one second gone the next just over and over. If you hover your mouse over then they stop but as soon as you move you cursor off of them they start flickering again. Is this just the EC or do I need to uninstall and reinstall?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It can happen from time to time. Its not you.

3. Oh yeah, the EC has that bug among a list of others. It's the EC, don't bother to uninstall and reinstall. A harmless bug. Another notable one would be other player characters appearing initially dismounted, and/or running naked on foot when you first encounter them.

Training poisoning (particularly with scrolls of alacrity!) is a traumatic experience on the EC, when half the time attempting to single click a poison potion, the EC sends the server a double click (meaning you attempt to poison the poison potion itself, resulting in a 10 second "you have to wait before using the skill again" delay. Bye bye wasted scroll of alacrity.).

4. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Yeah that other one happens quite a bit too lol. Glad its not me and that I don't have to uninstall and reinstall. Thanks!

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

This is actually a very very old bug that happened in 2D as well. Things like the brazier's, hourglass, and others used to do the same thing. I find that it happens worst when I run onto, or recall into the area. If I log out, and back in, it seems to stop. Not a good fix in PVP, but if you are in your home and that soulstone you need is flickering in and out - it will help!

6. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

Let's just hope that the EC patch after the holidays will take a chunk out of the bug list. Looking forward to it!