1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Returned to UO...to some awesomeness. :-)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Angora, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Angora

Angora Guest

Well, I decided to return to UO and managed to remember the account name and password for my Feb 1998 account. So, I log in and get 4 vet awards since it is a 26 month old account. :D

Fun, Fun, Fun!

I picked 2 flaming skulls and two minotaur statues since I figured that they would look pretty sweet in a evil tileset house with some evil decore. Muuhahaha.....Nothing will stop evil interior designers from taking over the world and sprucing up peoples homes with a malicious vengence!

I've been back for 6 days and people have been real swell so far. I only got PKed once. I still need to join NEW, but things have been going well so far. I'm a pretty happy camper with my vet deeds in my bank allong with my shadow token.

My question to all in addtion to a general "Hey, I'm new and having a good time so far" is how much should I save for a medium sized unfurnished custom house if I place it myself?

Also, what is a fair price to sell a crystal token for? I'm hoping to use that for a down payment. :D I might sell the attendant token as well.

P.S. I thinking returning to find some vet rewards waiting for you is pretty sweet.
  2. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

May 15, 2008
    Welcome back. A 14x14 custom house plot will cost you 117k, the maximum 18x18 will be 187k.

I'm afraid there is not much demand for the crystal tokens. At the auction that just took place one sold for only 20k. Shadow tokens are in greater demand.

A good way to make money is by selling resources to players; cloth, leather, ingots sell very well. See the sticky thread on shopping for guide prices.

Good luck!
  3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    there is now alot of empty space west of mako bank. great place to put a new house.

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    Welcome back. It's always nice to get new peeps here...la
  5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 12, 2008
    Welcome back! Glad to hear you've decided to make your new home on Siege.. You should be addicted to our fine shard in no time! If you're really the evil type, look up TnT. We're always looking for evil souls! Muahahaha :spider:

I AM ELVIS Guest

I have a Luna House for sale inside the walls :love:
  7. Angora

Angora Guest

Thanks for the replies all. I'm having a blast so far, and only got PKed once. :)

Too bad, I'm a bit too broke to buy house right now Elvis. That is a prime real estate location. It will probably take me a few weeks to save up the coin I need. It is so much different then when you could only place the standard houses and a 7x7 was expensive.

Can't wait to lock down my half a prize ticket.

I figure that I'll probalby start looking for a guild in about 2 or 3 weeks. ;)
  8. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

did you see kelmos post about the house offer?
    just look on his sig, i think theres a link to his thread
  9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006
    Well I mean at 12.99 a month for the last 26 months at a total of $ 337.74 USD its the least they could do.