1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just saying hi

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Nikki Sixx, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Nikki Sixx

Nikki Sixx Guest

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi to those who may remember me. Its been almost a year and a half since I left the game and sold my accounts. I do miss it at times and at one time I started a trial account and played for like 5 mins. But this game just not for me anymore. So how is everyone doing. From my old guild WR to my friends at cfc and beyond. I hope all is doing well with everyone in game and in real life...cause bottom line that is all that really matters anyway..isn't it?

I started playing City of Heroes about 3 months ago its pretty cool and so much different of a game. If anyone want to say hi my icq is the same as it is on from time to time. Well that's about it I wish Everyone well even those who didn't care for me:)

Take care

Nikki Sixx ( Pete )
  2. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 7, 2004
    The person you sold your account to is a very nice person and I helped them often when they first acquired your account.
  3. FireCrazy

FireCrazy Guest

Whats up Pete, Its been a long time. W-R is still around and doing well. We are/have been allied with NWJ guild and G-S guild for quite some time. Numbers on GL have been dwindling as everybody is quitting I guess or moving on to other games. I think you still have my ICQ? Drop me a line sometime and I'll get ya the passwords and stuff for vent so you could jump on and say HI.
  4. CFC Rachel

CFC Rachel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 22, 2008
    Hey, how ya been? yep CFC remembers and misses ya. we still fighting on each week!!