1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just says Pillow server UP??

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Riply, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Is a pillow with just the wording pillow and not one labeled from a shipwreck etc a server up. Or is this
    something that came about from something els? Wieght 1 stone. Thx and also if anyone knows what the value is
    would be helpfull a friend owns it. Thx

2. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

exploit, so can't tell the difference between the real server births or not anymore

3. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Manticore, its a real shame that some of these server ups are being ruined by exploits. Perhaps if they do implement the vendor screen against dups/exploits will at least know
    if we have an original. I checked the thread of false rares but I have not seen any recent updates made concerning some of the rares taht have been affected. That would be a nice warning
    for rare collectors.
    I picked up a large vase at a recent idoc from a house thats been standing for like 10 years with that vase displayed along with those pillows that I described. The large vase is like a cream
    color and wieghs 15 stones (player made ones are 1 stone), I belive that this is indeed a server up. Does anyone have one of these vases in thier collection?

4. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Rare ones weigh 15 stones, obtainable one weigh 10 stones.