1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just so you know....

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

the Cursed artifacts are dropping up to three artifacts to the same person. And it seems they drop every single time. Ive farmed the dark fathers for a few days and been getting massive cursed arties. SOme people have farmed over a hundred on one day.

So watch the prices, and what you pay.

2. <blockquote><hr>

the Cursed artifacts are dropping up to three artifacts to the same person. And it seems they drop every single time. Ive farmed the dark fathers for a few days and been getting massive cursed arties. SOme people have farmed over a hundred on one day.

So watch the prices, and what you pay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played in mag for maybe few hours today. (Don't know exactly how many.)

Before the spawn change I've gotten 2 cursed arties.

I've gotten 100+ today alone. I'm unloading them as soon as possible. I sold my first cursed AoF for 3 mil and unloaded another one a few hours later for 2.25mil.

edit: I've made 22.25mil so far on this invasion. Haven't had the best of luck on the other arties.