1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just thinking about all those tree farms...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by jwilso3340, Apr 29, 2008.

1. jwilso3340

jwilso3340 Guest

Makes me feel better about what I'm losing. Oh my....the trees....the trees!
    [​IMG]

2. MandiK

MandiK Guest

LOL no doubt. being poor suddenly doesnt feel so bad... [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]*giggles*

Or how about all of those botters who are now finding that all of their investment is totally worthless now? [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

my guess is that they are now looking in to bot programs for WoW and others mentioned here. I bet google has been busy with the bot request today.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

touche`, i suppose this IS the ultimate anti-bot measure! And Katherine, I too will be headed back to EQ. Maybe we can group up.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

touche`, i suppose this IS the ultimate anti-bot measure! And Katherine, I too will be headed back to EQ. Maybe we can group up.

[/ QUOTE ]That would be cool... though I haven't had my account active since TSO opened up. I doubt my characters still exist. [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

pfft i dunno, i went a few years without playing and my chars were still there. I havent played in about a year so i hope they didnt dump them lol

8. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]*giggles*

Or how about all of those botters who are now finding that all of their investment is totally worthless now? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha... good. They deserve to feel like they wasted their time because they were wasting ours.