1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just to show off..

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Eryn Darkthorn, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Hi friends,

I have lost track of most of my old UO friends, and I don't have time to send out individual emails right now. Before I went on bedrest I had been emailing several of you. I'm sorry I haven't written more there just isn't time in my day. I did want to stop by and show off the most beautiful boys in history though! The link below is our blog and we even have a movie of the munchkins. I hope all of you are doing well. I don't know if I will ever again have time for an MMO, but I miss you!

Eryn (Marcy)
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

Grats, Eryn....

And, be careful with that van. If it's a lease, remember that you will have to refinance it as a purchase, or lose it (perhaps getting another vehicle) at the end of the lease period. My father was a new car dealership sales manager, and detested leases (at least for his own personal customers) as, at the end of the lease, all the person has to show for their money is a pile of payment receipts (which is only good for someone trying to build their credit rating). Leases have been common for 30 years, now, and it took the first 20 to before he could get people to realize that they weren't actually BUYING the car, yet. In a way, it's sort of like a variable rate mortgage - lower payments to start, then after x amount of time, you have to pay considerably more or lose it.
  3. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
  4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
    I'll be thinking outloud about AW and AS, and hoping you have an opportunity to return for some Mommy time.

Ardorable kids, and your husband writes very well, I might add.
  5. SLACK

SLACK Guest

That's awesome Eryn!
    My son was premature so I'm all too familiar with the NICU.

OOC forever!!! :party:
  6. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 28, 2008
    Your children are beautiful, Eryn. =) Congratulations!

7. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

Mar 23, 2005
    Lovely pictures Eryn!! Congratulations on two beautiful baby boys. Its great to have an update from ya. :) Take care!
  8. SLACK

SLACK Guest

Hey look!
    El is still alive too!:beer:
    Hi El!