1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just to Verify Something....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Aug 27, 2008.

1. I asked this a few months ago, but since Stratics crashed I'm sure it's gone...

It's the Stone Anvil [East] that's the rare one isn't it?

*waits hopefully while eyeballing the [East] deed sitting in the backpack* :D

2. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

not sure ont eh rare part, but i know u cant get em anymore, not with the east int eh name anyway

3. The rare one, which I'm hoping is the East, was never available as a recipe as far as I know. It's been bugged ever since ML was realeased, and the only way to get one of these anvils was as one of the rare deed drops on the Heartwood quests.

4. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ahh k then i onno, hopefully someone will come along & answer u

5. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

this is according to uoguide

Stone Anvil (East) (Rare)

6. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- Ahh! So they stealth fixed that? Sounds good.

7. It's always been considered a rare drop. The problem with it is that the recipe itself never did drop. The only way to get one was through a deed. I just wasn't sure if it was the east or the south that has the recipe drop. I'm thinking it's the south, but I'm not sure.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you are correct. The east recipe isn't in game. There's a rare chance to get an east deed.

The item that's received in error from the quest is the runic carving knife. Which should be a rare smith recipe, being an artifact level item needing peerless ingredients to make, but is actually very common.

9. Thanks Petra! That's what I was hoping for.

I tell ya, I had one hell of a day in Heartwood yesterday. Got my very first Heartwood runic, then a Yew runic 15 mins later, then this anvil deed within another hour.

Guess I'll pop over to the rares forum and see what the going price is on one of these.