1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just want to say

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Vyal, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Thanks for all the........
    [​IMG]Robes?
    Why must Siege be filled with the worst of the worst pvpers?

2. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm glad you're enjoying the lone arcane robe you looted off my tailor with 60 magery, whom you cowered from inside gz for about a hour before finally getting naked (just to be safe...can't lose the shinys now), stoning on hiding and stealth, and getting your rune beetle and mare out to fight. Nice to see you were able to find all your gear and get re-suited for the screenshot though (I hate losing stuff in the bank)

It's very unfortunate that when spargo showed up for a fight you had a urgent calling to attend to and had to run back into the GZ for a while.

Oh, by the way, I love recording video, so I was hoping to record the fight, unfortunately it took too long to persuade you and I ran low on hard drive room and had to stop, the video of the minutes leading up to the grand fight of "all kill" *omnomnomnomnomnom* SCREAMMMMMM-gray will be up shortly though.

GJ on the fight though, a few more years of practice and you could even join GIL !

3. stmac1988

stmac1988 Journeyman

oh wow it is president the gz hugger with pets?!! if the temp works it works just dont cry about summons if your gonna use pet combos lol:grouphug:

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

unfortunately some naughty person used a bit of naughty language, nothing too bad though, anyways, enjoy

5. Daleth

Daleth Guest

some things just never change, its like coming home to a big family reunion after a few years.

6. Heavenless

Heavenless Journeyman

Prez + Cu = OooOoOo and some leather (wOOt)

7. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I don't have hiding or a stone lol, Sprago would only fight in the arena so he could keep his suit after he died. Heavenless wouldn't even come say hi.

8. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

LOL sprago was wanting to duel in the arena period. Had nothing to do with saving my suit i have all the skills needed to give me another suit not to metion the fact that i have a couple spare suit anyway. But please continue to think you scared me away, what ever helps you sleep at night bud.

9. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah what kind of horrible pvper goes out pvps and comes back with just a robe. Also what kind of horrible pvper relies on his pets to do his work for him. All talk no talent.

Righty likes this.
  10. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Guess if you ever grow a pair and come see me you can find out.

11. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo is red, bo doesnt fight in or around gz. that is for the weak and scared

Righty, IanJames and Raptor85 like this.