1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to say...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Lady Bleez, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Lady Bleez

Lady Bleez Journeyman

Mar 21, 2012
    With the arrival of the gifts, I found myself logging into several different shards for checking or trading etc.
    Some of those shards drove me crazy and I couldn't wait to "go home". I understand that our shard is quieter and sometimes it is hard to find things. But this is one of the things I like. Some of the shards I visited were so busy that you got lost in the crowd. Gold spammers every minute and between that there were so many (mostly immature) people talking that you couldn't follow along. I understand people like that but as for me... Lake Austin is the place to be.
    El of LA likes this.
  2. Atrocitus

Atrocitus Adventurer

Mar 14, 2012
    With my hand almost healed from my surgery, I shall be back to spread joy throughout the land. Or death robes. I will definitely spread one of those two things.